Sunday, April 17, 2016

Sally is at it again...


I have been a bit neglectful of Sally in the past few weeks so I gave her a feed on Thursday thinking I'd do some baking on Saturday...
~
She was a bit sluggish but started to rally on Saturday afternoon...
~
I ixed up the dough later in the evening and let her do her stuff...
~
I've been wanting to try turning/flipping the dough during the rising so I got up and turned her a few times...
~
Not a great rise by this time of the moring so I left her to it...
~
That's better!
~

 
Plopped out on the bench...
~
I gave it a gentle knead then shaped it and cut it in half...
~
I shaped a loaf and 6 rolls...
~
~

~
I'm having  a bit of trouble with the slashing, the skin is rubbery...
~
But the results were still really good!
~





~
Gratuitous aerial shot...
~
~
 Cheers - Joolz xx











3 comments:

  1. Joolz, I think the cooler weather means our starters are going to take a while longer to do their thing. You had great results in the end though...as usual ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I leave my starter in the fridge for weeks sometime but it always comes to life thank goodness. Love the rolls. Am inspired to make some today.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.